Monday 26 January 2015

WINTER CRANBERRY EYE MAKE UP




I am loving cranberry and wine tones at the moment! They are so beautiful for winter and I wanted to share with you this really wearable and flattering look, it looks especially stunning on green eyes but absolutely anyone can wear this!

I used Mac Face and Body Foundation and mixed shades N1 and C3, then I filled in my brows using my Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette. For the eyes I primed them with Mac Paint Pot in Painterly before blending in Urban Decay Limit Eyeshadow (from the Naked 3 Palette) as my transition colour. Next I took Mac Cranberry Eyeshadow all over the mobile lid and deepened the crease with Mac Sketch Eyeshadow which I also run under the lower lash line a little. I lined my eyes with Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Caviar and coated my lashes in Bobbi Brown Lash Glamour Extreme Lengthening Mascara.
To finish the skin I used my Mac Pro Conceal and Correct palettes to conceal under the eyes, add coverage around my nose and chin and to contour lightly before setting it all with Benefit Porefessional Agent Zero Shine Translucent Powder and Mac Harmony Blush to contour. I highlighted with Mac Soft and Gentle and use Bobbi Brown Nude Pink Blush to add just a touch of colour back in to the cheeks. Finally for the lips I over lined them slightly with Nyx Nude Pink Lip Liner and filled them in with Mac Angel Lipstick.


What's your staple winter make up look?

Thanks for reading,

India xx

No comments:

Post a Comment