Monday 2 February 2015

SOFT BRIDAL/WEDDING MAKE UP




This is a perfect look for any kind of day time event. It can be worn with any colour and suits everybody! I used Bobbi Brown LongWear Oil Free Foundation and Mac's Light Correct and Conceal Pro Palette for the base before filling in the brows using a combination of Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Brown and Hd Brows Powder in Ash Brown. I primed the eyes with Mac's Painterly Paint Pot before using Urban Decay shadows from the original Naked Palette in Naked, Sin and Darkhorse on both the eyelid and lower lash line. I added the flick using Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black Ink and coated my top and bottom lashes with Maybelline The Falsies Mascara. 

Under the eyes I concealed and highlighted with Collection 200 Lasting Perfection Concealer and before setting the base with Rimmel's Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. I used Mac's Harmony Blush for my contour and bronzed lightly with Mac Mineralise Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep and a buffing brush. For Blush I chose Nars Deep Throat; a warm coral with a small amount of sheen. Lastly, for the lips I lined them with NYX Nude Pink Lip Pencil and finished off with Mac Angel Lipstick; the perfect pink nude for a bridal look!

This look could be worn with strip or, preferably individual lashes to add more emphasis for a bridal look or with a brighter lip for a day at the races or night out. I love how pretty and versatile this make up can be and just how easy it is to achieve!

What would be your perfect wedding make up look?

Thanks for reading,

India xx

No comments:

Post a Comment